Week 14 WR Rankings – Start/Sit Advice. Week 14 WR Rankings are based on the best matchups and highest potential fantasy football point outcomes among all fantasy football WR in Week 14. Use these Week 14 WR Rankings to help you decide which WR to Start and which WR to Sit on your fantasy football team this week.
Week 14 – WR Rankings
1. Greg Jennings – GB = @Det
Teaming with Aaron Rodgers, Jennings has been one of the hottest WRs in the entire NFL over the past month and a half. In just the last three weeks alone, Jennings has tallied an outstanding 18 receptions, 393 receiving yards, and 5 touchdowns. Add in a matchup indoors against a so-so Detroit pass defense, and Jennings could easily be looking at stats in the range of 4-8 receptions, 75-125 receiving yards and 1 touchdown.
2. Reggie Wayne – Ind = @Ten
Nothing special about this matchup for Wayne, but as usual, if the Colts plan on moving the ball on offense, then Peyton Manning will once again be throwing the ball a ton this week. After tallying 10 receptions for 200 receiving yards and 1 touchdown in last weeks game, Wayne is clearly the healthiest and most reliable option in the Colts offense right now. Anything in the range of 5-10 receptions for 75-125 receiving yards and 1 touchdown is possible for Wayne in this game.
3. Brandon Lloyd – Den = @Ari
Even though Lloyd was only able to tally 2 catches for 31 receiving yards in last weeks game, he still leads the NFL in receiving yards with 1,153. With a matchup against the Arizona Cardinals this week and no shutdown corner to slow Lloyd down, expecting a nice bounce back game is very likely this week. Anything in the range of 4-8 receptions, 75-100 receiving yards and 1 touchdown is easily within reach for Lloyd.
4. DeSean Jackson – Phi = @Dal
Facing a weak Texans secondary last week did not exactly have Jackson breaking out with a huge stat line, but 3 catches for 84 yards is not terrible either. A matchup against another weak pass defense this week could have Jackson tallying similar stats, and a touchdown is always possible.
5. Andre Johnson – Hou = Bal
Not an easy matchup for the Texans pass offense this week, but the Ravens defense has not exactly been great against the pass either this season. With no major shutdown corner for the Ravens, Johnson could easily have his way in the secondary. So if Matt Schaub can get enough time in the pocket to throw the ball, then Johnson has a chance at tallying numbers in the range of 4-8 receptions for 75-100 receiving yards, and a touchdown is possible as well.
6. Calvin Johnson – Det = GB
The matchup against the Packers secondary will be tough, but Johnson just always seems to play well against tough competition. Add in Johnson’s size advantage, and he is always a threat to score a touchdown, which gives him plenty of potential for fantasy football teams in their starting lineup.
7. Roddy White – Atl = @Car
Three straight quiet weeks from Roddy, and this weeks matchup against Chris Gamble and the Panthers secondary does not exactly shout breakout either. The safe stats of 3-6 receptions for 40-80 receiving yards is likely, but after that all we can do is hope for a long TD to pad his stats in this game. However because White is such a great WR, it is nearly impossible for fantasy football teams to bench him.
8. Anquan Boldin – Bal = @Hou
Love the matchup for Boldin and the Ravens passing attack this week, and with Derrick Mason not happy about how the offense is playing, this could be a coming out party of sorts. Offering a very high ceiling this week, Boldin could easily top the 100 receiving yard mark to go along with a touchdown in this game.
9. Dwayne Bowe – KC = @SD
Bowe was shut out in last weeks game, but going up against a shutdown corner in Champ Bailey, I was not really all that surprised by the outcome. A matchup against a stingy Chargers secondary could be tough for Bowe this week as well, but he is too big of a red zone scoring threat for fantasy football teams to bench right now.
10. Miles Austin – Dal = Phi
With Dez Bryant out for the year because of a broken ankle, Austin should once again take over as the primary receiving option in Dallas. Add in the possibility that the Eagles best cornerback Asante Samuel is still nursing an injury, and if Samuel has to miss this game, then Austin could put up stats similar to those of what Andre Johnson tallied against the Eagles last week.
11. Marques Colston – NO = StL
Always a threat in the Saints offense, Colston could easily put up a very nice stat line at home against a so-so Rams secondary, in what will be a near must win game for the Saints this week.
12. Santonio Holmes – NYJ = Mia
Through just 8 games in a Jets uniform, Holmes as clearly taken over as Mark Sanchez’s favorite target. Another solid game could easily be in store for Holmes again this week.
13. Mike Williams – TB = @Was
One of the more consistent and reliable fantasy football WRs this year in terms of putting up weekly stats, Williams has a nice matchup this week against a vulnerable Redskins secondary to continue his reliable and consistent ways in fantasy football lineups this week.
14. Johnny Knox – Chi = NE
Great matchup for the Bears passing attack this week against a Patriots pass defense that has allowed a second league worst average of 276 passing yards per game this season. Now it is just a matter of if Knox or Earl Bennett will rack up the most yards for the Bears this week.
15. Steve Johnson – Buf = Cle
While the Cleveland Browns secondary has been respectable this season, I have a feeling that Ryan Fitzpatrick will come out slinging the ball in this game after last weeks disastrous outing against the Vikings. With that in mind, Johnson always has the ability to go off for a huge game, and this week is no different.
16. Jeremy Maclin – Phi = @Dal
The Cowboys secondary has been one of the worst in the league all season, and Vick and company could easily tack onto that trend this week. Maclin should be a safe bet for some receptions and yards, and the upside is fairly high as well.
17. Wes Welker – NE = @Chi
After the Patriots offense completely embarrassed the Jets defense last week, they will face another tough defense this week in Chicago. However the Brady to Welker combo is starting to heat up once again, and fantasy football teams will want to keep Welker in their starting lineup this week even with a tough matchup.
18. Donald Driver – GB = @Det
Finally healthy and looking like his old self in last weeks game after tallying 4 receptions for 73 yards and a touchdown, Driver could easily put up similar stats this week, as the Lions defense will likely focus on Greg Jennings and thus allowing Driver to find himself open in the secondary where you know Aaron Rodgers will find him.
19. Terrell Owens – Cin = @Pit
While it is nearly impossible to trust Owens in this game, he does have a couple of things going for him. First he is Carson Palmer’s top option, second the Bengals will not be able to run the ball against the Steelers and therefore forcing the offense to pass the ball a lot, and third the weakest part of the Steelers defense is their pass defense. Overall, Owens is worth a gamble but he is not a safe option for fantasy football teams this week.
20. Mike Wallace – Pit = Cin
Not a fan of the matchup for Wallace this week with a banged up Roethlisberger and top notch cornerbacks covering him. But the potential is always there with Wallace for a deep TD.
21. Derrick Mason – Bal = @Hou
Mason is frustrated, and with a great matchup this week he could do some major damage. If you want a sneaky boom potential WR, Mason is your guy this week.
22. Larry Fitzgerald – Ari = Den
After Champ Bailey shut down Dwayne Bowe in last weeks game, I really do not see much hope for Fitzgerald this week.
23. Michael Crabtree – SF = Sea
24. Jabar Gaffney – Den = @Ari / SLEEPER – SPOT STARTER
25. Chad Ochocinco – Cin = @Pit
26. Mario Manningham – NYG = @Min
27. Danny Woodhead – NE = @Chi
28. Malcom Floyd – SD = KC
29. Hines Ward – Pit = Cin
30. Santana Moss – Was = TB
31. Percy Harvin – Min = NYG
32. Lance Moore – NO = StL
33. Pierre Garcon – Ind = @Ten
34. Sidney Rice – Min = NYG
35. Braylon Edwards – NYJ = Mia
36. Robert Meachem – NO = StL / SLEEPER – SPOT STARTER
37. Earl Bennett – Chi = NE / DEEP SLEEPER – SPOT STARTER
38. Ben Obomanu – Sea = @SF
39. Jordy Nelson – GB = @Det / DEEP SLEEPER – SPOT STARTER
40. Jacoby Ford – Oak = @Jac / DEEP SLEEPER – SPOT STARTER
41. Roy Williams – Dal = Phi
42. Devin Hester – Chi = NE / SLEEPER – SPOT STARTER
43. Steve Smith – Car = Atl
44. Hakeem Nicks – NYG = @Min / injury ?
45. Randy Moss – Ten = Ind
46. Vincent Jackson – SD = KC
47. Steve Breaston – Ari = Den
48. Deion Branch – NE = @Chi
49. Mohamed Massaquoi – Cle = @Buf
50. Blair White – Ind = @Ten
51. Jordan Shipley – Cin = @Pit / DEEP SLEEPER – SPOT STARTER
52. Derek Hagan – NYG = @Min / DEEP SLEEPER – SPOT STARTER
53. Mike Thomas – Jac = Oak
54. Danny Amendola – StL = @NO
55. James Jones – GB = @Det
56. Eddie Royal – Den = @Ari
57. Nate Burleson – Det = GB
58. Brandon Stokley – Sea = @SF / DEEP SLEEPER – SPOT STARTER
59. Davone Bess – Mia = @NYJ
60. Jerricho Cotchery – NYJ = Mia
61. Kenny Britt – Ten = Ind / injury ?
62. Brandon Marshall – Mia = @NYJ / injury ?
63. Mike Sims-Walker – Jac = Oak / injury ?
64. Austin Collie – Ind = @Ten / injury ?
65. Mike Williams – Sea = @SF / injury ?
66. Danario Alexander – StL = @NO
67. Jacoby Jones – Hou = Bal
68. Seyi Ajirotutu – SD = KC / DEEP SLEEPER
69. Anthony Armstrong – Was = TB
70. TJ Houshmandzadeh – Bal = @Hou / DEEP SLEEPER
71. Brandon Gibson – StL = @NO
72. Louis Murphy – Oak = @Jac
73. David Gettis – Car = Atl
74. Josh Morgan – SF = Sea
75. Michael Jenkins – Atl = @Car
76. Kevin Walter – Hou = Bal
77. Devery Henderson – NO = StL
78. Brandon Tate – NE = @Chi
79. Early Doucet – Ari = Den
80. Justin Gage – Ten = Ind
81. Nate Washington – Ten = Ind
82. Lee Evans – Buf = Cle
83. Demaryius Thomas – Den = @Ari / injury ?
84. Arrelious Benn – TB = @Was
85. Brandon LaFell – Car = Atl
86. Darrius Heyward-Bey – Oak = @Jac
87. Deon Butler – Sea = @SF
88. Bernard Berrian – Min = NYG
89. Joshua Cribbs – Cle = @Buf
90. Laurent Robinson – StL = @NO
91. Ted Ginn Jr – SF = Sea
92. Devin Aromashodu – Chi = NE
93. Julian Edelman – NE = @Chi
94. Legedu Naanee – SD = KC
95. Chaz Schilens – Oak = @Jac
96. Golden Tate – Sea = @SF
97. Harry Douglas – Atl = @Car
98. Stephen Williams – Ari = Den
99. Chris Chambers – KC = @SD
100. Max Komar – Ari = Den
101. Bryant Johnson – Det = GB
22. Dez Bryant – Dal = Phi / injured – out
Hakeem Nicks – NYG = @Min / injury ?
Steve Smith – NYG = @Min / injury ?
Patrick Crayton – SD = KC / injured – will not play