Graduation 2011 is upon us and these unique books will make great gifts for the boy or girl graduating from middle school.
10. The High School Survival Guide: Making the Most of the Best Time of Your Life (So Far) by Adam Palmer
Adam Palmer uses humor and a very engaging question-and-answer format to shed light on the high school experience.
9. Where Should I Sit at Lunch? The Ultimate 24/7 Guide to Surviving the High School Years by S. Mosatche and Karen Unger
This no-nonsense book dishes out advice such as handling homework, preparing for college and dealing with rivals.
8. Countdown to College: 21 To Do Lists for High School by Cheryl Rilly
A fun to read book that will motivate the new freshman to start preparing for a college education.
7. 97 Things To Do Before You Finish High School by Erika Stalder and Steven Jenkins
List books make great gifts; they’re engaging and fun. All of Erika Stalder’s books are highly rated and well received by younger readers.
6. The High School Athlete’s Guide to College Sports: How to Market Yourself to the School of Your Dreams by College Bound Sports
This is a perfect gift for the student who is looking to use their athleticism to get a college education.
5. A Treasury of Miracles for Teens: True Stories of God’s Presence by Karen Kingsbury
This book is filled with encouragement for the spiritual teen.
4. Another Planet: A Year in the Life of a Suburban High School by Elinor Burkett
Not necessarily written for the graduate but a very informing and interesting read none-the-less. A woman spends a year at a high school and documents the experience.
3. S.E.X. The All-You-Need-To-Know Progressive Sexuality Guide to Get You Through High School and College by Heather Corinna
Talking to teens about sex can be an uncomfortable thing;this book’s got you covered.
2. Been There, Survived That: Getting Through Freshman Year of High School by Karen Macklin
This hilarious book for graduation 2011 will have teens looking forward to their high school education.
1. College Without High School: A Teenager’s Guide to Skipping High School and Going to College by Blake Boles
Graduation 2011 wouldn’t be complete without a book that didn’t stir up the pot a little.
Make graduation 2011 special for that new high school freshman by giving one or more of these unique books as gifts.