Valentine’s Day is the one day during the year where everyone can show the people they love just how much they care for them.
Valentine’s Day is a fun holiday that both children and adults enjoy. Everyone likes to get cards and other sentiments from loved ones. What makes Valentine’s Day so special? Why does everyone feel the need to give gifts on Valentine’s Day? The Valentine’s Day tradition started the gift giving frenzy that we see today.
Finding the right gift for Valentine’s Day can sometimes be frustrating. There is so many gifts out on the market that are geared toward Valentine’s Day. What makes a good Valentine’s Day gift? Is it jewelry, flowers, a gift certificate, candy, something handmade, a card or going out to dinner. All of these are good choices and it will be a personal decision as to what you get for your loved one.
Boxed candy is a very popular gift that is given on Valentine’s Day. There are so many choices to pick from. Here are 5 of the best store bought boxed chocolates for you to consider.
1. Russell Stover Chocolates – this is a very good boxed chocolate candy assortment. These chocolate candies come in a white square box. There is 9 chocolate candies in the box. The boxes are 5.1 oz to 5.5 oz. The cost for this box of chocolate candies is $4.99. This box of chocolate candies does go on sale during the Valentine’s Day season.
2. Whitman’s Sampler – this is a company that has been around for a long time. The sampler has a very good assortment of chocolate candies. This candy assortment comes in a yellow rectangle box. The box sizes are 7 to 12 oz. The Whitman’s Sampler will cost $8.99. The candy will go on sale during the Valentine’s holiday.
3. Reese’s Miniatures – this is the perfect chocolate candies for the peanut butter fans. The miniature peanut butter cups come in a heart shaped box. The color of the box is the same as the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups packaging. The Reese’s Miniatures will cost $6.99. They will go on sale around Valentine’s Day so watch for sales.
4. Ferrero Rocher – this is a very popular chocolate candy. This is a specialty chocolate candy. There is 8 chocolate candies. The candies come in a heart shaped box. The lid of the box is clear and the bottom is red. The chocolate candies are wrapped in gold foil. These chocolate candies will cost $7.99 and can be found on sale when it gets close to Valentine’s Day.
5. Russell Stover Chocolates Large Size – this chocolate candy assortment comes in a large red heart shaped box with a gold ribbon printed on it. These boxes of candy have a large assortment of chocolate in them. Russell Stover has been making Valentine’s Day candies for a very long time. The quality of the chocolate is very good. Depending on the size of the heart shaped box it will cost between $9.99 and $10.99. This boxed candy can be found on sale around Valentine’s Day.
Even though chocolate candies wouldn’t be considered the most expensive gift, it is a very thoughtful gift. You don’t have to spend a lot of money to let the one you love know how much they mean to you.
The perfect Valentine’s Day gift is flowers, boxed chocolate candies and a card. Give these as one gift and the person receiving them will love it and you for thinking of them.