Please read this today because I care.
If I did not care I would not take the time
to give you this information. This comes from the heart. Do you know the greatest
sin in the world is ? Well, it is not giving your life to the one who gave his life for you
that you may know the true way home. We
are born going in a down direction but the information within will show you the only way back up in life and in life to come.
Please take this to heart for it is the heart that you may know the truth for your life.
I personally would love to see you in the life to come. Your body will stay here on earth but your spirit will live forever.
Please, I am not talking about religion here, but a relationship that was lost back in the beginning of time. The Bible has nothing to do with religion, man did that.
Salvation: from the Word of God.
From the KJB
First, you must know that the word of God has nothing to do with religion; it has to do with a relationship only. When God made the earth and man he walked with man until he sinned. Then man became (-) negative and God is still (+) posative (they can’t be put together) that is what is missing in our life; that relationship we lost at the beginning.
6. Jesus saith unto him. I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh to the Father, but by me.
* John 11:25-26
25. Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
26. And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
10. As it is written. There is none righteous no, not one:
23. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God:
23. For the wages of sin is death: but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
12. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
8. But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
12. Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world and death by sin: and so death passed upon all men, for all have sinned:
* 9. That if thou shalt confess with thy month the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou salt be saved.
10. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
13. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
8. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God:
9. Not of works, lest any man should boast.
16. For God so loved the world, that he gave is only son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
24. Verily, verily, I say unto you. He that hearth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
30. And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
31. And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
13. And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.
24. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall be save it.
25. For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or cast away?
26. For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his glory, and in his Father’s, and of his holy angels.
2 Corinthians 6
2B. Behold, now is the accepted time; behold now is the day of salvation.
John 20. But these are written that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.
10. He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself; he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
11. And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
12. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
13. These things hath I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
Phl 2:10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,
Phl 2:11 and [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Please say a prayer like this from the heart:
Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God, and you died, and rose from the dead for my sins, forgive me, come into my life and be my Lord and savior in Jesus name: Amen.
Now, the next thing to do is get baptized to show the world that you have died with Christ and raised with him in the new life you live now and forever. For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his glory, and in his Father’s, and of his holy angels. Luke 9:26
1 Corinthians 6:19-20
19What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.
1 John 2:15
15Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
Luke 21:11 (King James Version)
11And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
This is why we are having earthquakes and the big one has not come yet. I want you ready when it does come so you will know where you will be going when life as you know it will end. If you seen or have not seen 2012 this is a sign of what may happen. God is telling us to be ready for time is short — the end is soon!!!
Thanks and Have a Blessed Forever — — — — — Joshua
Ps. let’s pray: Lord I pray that this person will give there all to you as you have done for them. Now work in there life as you work in so many of our lives. Use them for your glory now and forever — in Jesus name — Amen.