Skin, which is the largest organ in the body, is often a part of the body that many women pay close attention to, especially as they begin to age. Various skin problems can arise throughout a woman’s life, from the teens through adulthood. These problems include acne, dryness, wrinkles, lines, itching and more. There are many products on the market that claim to help combat these countless skin conditions, but unfortunately, not all of them actually live up to their expectations. Here are five skincare products that are proven to work like they’re supposed to and will actually help your skin to look youthful, attractive and glowing.
1. Proactiv – If you suffer from embarrassing acne, there’s no need to waste your money on the many useless products available at the local drug store, nor do you have to see a dermatologist. Proactiv, a popular acne treatment, has been proven to work and the many satisfied customers are no longer hiding their faces underneath makeup. The product utilizes Combination Therapy which helps to heal and prevent breakouts. The kit contains toner, cleanser as well as lotion. Purchase this product from amazon.com, drugstore.com or similar websites.
2. LifeCell – If you’re concerned about aging skin, this product boasts its scientific breakthrough methods of ridding your skin of sun-damaged skin, protecting your skin from future signs of aging, eliminating the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and more. Life Cell, which has received a 5-star quality award and was featured on television, is used by many celebrities, who actually endorse the product. For more information about getting a free trial of this magnificent product, go to lifecellskin.com.
3. Dermstore – For women who suffer from sensitive skin, there is no reason to avoid wearing makeup just to avoid skin reactions. Some women develop problems like contact dermatitis and other skin irritations upon using makeup, but Dermstoreoffers a wide array of different makeup product made specifically for sensitive skin. Check out their inventory at dermstore.com.
4. Cetaphil – If you suffer from extremely dry skin on your face, chances are that regular facial cleansers dry out your skin even more, making your face a dry, itchy, peeling mess. There is no reason to contend with this problem when there’s gentle, dermatologist-recommended Cetaphil. Cetaphil is a super gentle non-soap facial cleanser that can also be used on the entire body. This cleanser moisturizes your skin while simultaneously cleansing it, and you don’t have to worry about it stripping your skin of its natural moisture. Purchase Cetaphil from Walmart, Target or online at amazon.com.
5. Biore Exfoliator – If you suffer from skin that has large, visible pores, or is dry and rough, you might be in need of a good exfoliator. Biore Pore Minimizing Refining Exfoliator is great because it gently smoothes and polishes skin to perfection, yet without clogging the pores. The exfoliator is oil-free and professional grade. Purchase from amazon.com.
Many women have unique skin problems that make them believe that their skin will never be the same again. Luckily, with the right product, you can clear up your skin problems with as little difficulty as possible. Sometimes serious or persistent skin problems may require a trip to your dermatologist, but although it may seem like a hassle, it will be well worth it to get the youthful, glowing, moisturized skin that you desire.