When I first heard of Associated Content in a Women Magazine, I immediately thought it was unreal to make any money on the site. You invest so much time into research and writing the article and then have to figure out how to drive traffic to the published content. $1.50 for 1,000 views is a very small payrate even for someone who has little experience in online writing. When I looked into writing Internet content, I had a $25-$30 per hour pay in mind, and no less than $10 for someone who was just starting out.
Then I signed up for Online Marketing courses and came back to this site with a new appreciation for what it has to offer. No, Associated Content is not a Scam. It is a real work from home opportunity, and you will make money on the site if you put real effort in making it happen for you. Associated Content can be compared to a bank – you make an investment (time in this case) and then receive dividends (monthly paychecks) for years to come. Yes, it is great to receive UpFront payments, but it is also very nice to continue receiving monthly payments for content you wrote years ago.
If you want to make real money with The Associated Content site, I have a couple tips for you.
1. Write Daily. 1-2 articles per day or more will take you a long way. The more articles you publish, the more content views you get, and the faster you climb to the Clout 10 Level when you pay rate increases to $2 per 1,000 views.
2. Write Quality Original Content. Internet has plenty of resources for research, but don’t copy content from other websites. Instead, come up with unique articles that will reflect your knowledge and expertise.
3. Do Key Word Research. This is the most important part of online writing. We all have questions and we turn to Google and Yahoo for answers. So make sure you know what questions your readers may be asking and address them in your article. Drive traffic to your articles by using the right Key Words!
4. Choose topics that will atract visitors for years to come. For example, “Parenting” topic is better than covering an event that will be forgotten tomorrow.
5. Last, but certainly not least, become an expert. Weight loss expert, Money Expert, Online Shopping Expert – whatever you like. Just don’t spread yourself too thin. Write as many articles as you can in every area of your expertise, and link them together by using resources links.
Yes, Associated Content is a great Work from Home Opportunity if you are interested in making a steady income from home or want to get a good start on a Writing Career. Be consistent, believe in yourself, and you are sure to succeed.