One of the most popular iPhone games currently on the market is Plants Vs. Zombies. Plants Vs. Zombies is a colorful tower defense style game that has hit the iPhone market by storm, offering a cartoony, clever concept and excellent gameplay to the already popular defense-style games.
In addition to its excellent gameplay, there are also several Plants vs. Zombies cheats that make the game extra popular. These cheat codes are listed below.
Plants Vs Zombies Cheat Codes
• Daisies – After each zombie is killed, daisies pop up.
• Dance – The Zombies start to dance around.
• Future – Gives the Zombies awesome sunglasses.
• Mustache – All of the Zombies are now sporting mustaches.
• Pinata – Every time a Zombie dies, candy falls from the sky.
• Slowboke – Zombies walk slower.
• Sukhbir – The “Brains” sound changes.
• Tohot – Infinite sun.
• Trickedout – The lawn more gets an upgrade.
However, it should be noted that the makers of the game has disabled two of these Plants vs. Zombies cheats. “Tohot” and “Slowboke” no longer work unless you install a special system into an unlocked phone.
Plants vs Zombies Cheat: How to Beat the Final Boss
Finally, here is one final tip for Plants vs. Zombies. When you are facing the final boss, you’ll find that it throws a fire ball and an ice ball that kill everything in its path. The best way to defeat the final boss is to use an Ice Shroom (with a Coffee Bean) to stop the fireballs. To stop the iceballs, you’ll use a chili pepper in the same way. Each must be in the row that the final boss attacks, otherwise they will kill off all of your plants.