Are you looking for a good movie that would be good to watch on Valentine’s Day? Here is a list of some movies that are related to Valentine’s Day.
1. “Valentine’s Day” – A interrelated story of couples and singles in L.A. on Valentine’s Day.
2. “While you were sleeping” -A ticket taker at a train station rescues a man that fell on the tracks. While being in coma, his family comes and sees her next to his bed and assumes that she is his girlfriend.
3. “Sleepless in Seattle” – The boy of a widowed father calls a radio station to help find a wife for his dad.
4. “Pretty Woman” – A lonely business man gets directions from a prostitute, and then asks her to stick around for the week while he’s in town.
5. “Love Actually” – A story of different couples and how they deal with their love lives.
6. “50 first dates” – A guy meets a girl with amnesia who forgets what happened the day before. So he keeps dating her daily in hopes she will get her memory back.
7. “French Kiss” – A woman flies to France to win over her fiancé who cheated on her, but then runs into a thief who uses her to smuggle some jewelry unknown by her.
8. “When Harry Met Sally” – 2 people decide that having sex would ruin their friendship.
9. “Notting Hill” – A bookstore owner’s life changes when he accidently runs into the most famous person in the world in his store.
10. “The Wedding Planner” -A girl hits is off with a guy, but finds out that she is the wedding planner for his wedding.
11. “How to lose a Guy in 10 Days” – A writer is writing an article about how to lose a guy in 10 days and an executive bets that he can make anyone fall in love with him in 10 days. By chance they meet soon after.
12. “What Women Want” – A man obtains the ability to hear what women want from an accident.
13. “My Best Friend’s Wedding” – A woman’s best friend is about to get married. The problem is that she is still in love with him.
14. “Twilight” series – A girl falls in love with a vampire.
15. “Titantic” – Based around the events of the Titantic in which a poor kid and a rich girl fall in love.
16. “An Officer and a Gentleman” – A young man who wants to be an aviator meets up with a girl and needs to decide what he wants to do with his life.
17. “You’ve Got Mail” – 2 business rivals end up falling in love over the internet.
18. “Serendipity” – 2 people have great time after a chance meeting, then leaves fate to chance to see if they meet again.
19. “Before Sunrise” – A young man and woman meet on a train in Europe and spend the weekend together.
20. “The Notebook” – A young couple meets at a carnival, then is separated after her parents don’t approve. Later in life as they meet again she will have to decide between her fiancé and her first love.
21. “The Cutting Edge” – A former hockey Olympian is paired up with an ice skater to form a pairs team.
22. “Ghost” – A man gets killed in a mugging and returns to protect his love.
23. “Runaway Bride” – A writer is assigned to write about a bride who leaves her fiancés at the altar.
24. “Bridget Jones Diary” – A woman is determined to improve herself to meet a man in the next year.
25. “Dirty Dancing” – A girl during summer vacation falls in love with a dance instructor at the summer camp.
26. “Casablanca” -During WWII in African an American meets up with a former lover.
27. “Overboard” -A rich woman falls overboard and the carpenter she stiffed has her come back to his home as his wife to work off what she owes.
28. “The Sound of Music” – A governess falls in love with the father of the children she is taking care of.
29. “Say Anything” – A misfit and the valedictorian fall in love the summer before she goes to college.
30. “Maid in Manhattan” – A political candidate falls in love with the maid in one of the hotels that he stayed, thinking she was an upper class girl.