Do you love wedding movies? Well here is a list of some of the best wedding movies of all time.
1. “Wedding Crashers” – 2 guys crash weddings to meet girls.
2. “My Big Fat Greek Wedding” -A Greek woman meets and non Greek man.
3. “My Best Friend’s Wedding” – A girl get’s jealous of her best friend getting married.
4. “The Hangover” – A group of guys take the bachelor to Vegas then lose him.
5. “Father of the Bride” -The father of the bride has to deal with his little girl growing up.
6. “The Wedding Singer” – The wedding singer falls in love with an engaged woman.
7. “Sweet home Alabama” -A girl gets engaged the problem is that she has to get a divorce first.
8. “Meet the Fockers” -Gaylord Focker introduces his parents to the Byrnes family.
9. “American Wedding” -The guys from American Pie are back for Jim and Michelle’s wedding.
10. “The Wedding Planner” – A wedding planner meets a guy, then finds out he is the wedding planner to his wedding.
11. “3 men and a little Lady” -Sylvia’s work is taking her to England as well as her new boyfriend. The 3 guys don’t want them to leave and Peter has fallen in love with Sylvia.
12. “In and Out” – A teacher is called out as being gay and his life gets turned upside down.
13. “27 Dresses” – After being a bridesmaid 27 time, a women struggles with her sister’s wedding in which she’s has feeling with her fiancé.
14. “Runaway Bride” -A reporter in charge of writing a story about a woman who has been known to leave her loved ones at the altar.
15. “Bride Wars” – 2 friends battle in out when they schedule their weddings on the same day.
16. “Made of Honor” – A man is in love with the woman who has made him her maid of honor.
17. “Ghosts of Girlfriends Past” – Based on “A Christmas Carol” but with girlfriends.
18. “Mama Mia” – The story of a bride to be trying to find her real father.
19. “The Best Man” -Harper’s novel is almost out, his girlfriend wants a commitment, he’s the best man at his friend’s wedding, and his ex-love wants to get back with him.
20. “The Wedding Date” -A single women pays a guy to pretend to be her boyfriend at her sister’s wedding to help get back together with her ex.
21. “License to Wed” – A reverend puts an engaged couple through a test to see if they are ready for marriage.
22. “Four Weddings and a Funeral” – A group of British friends who question if they will ever find love and marry.
23. “You Again” – A girl finds out that her brother is set to marry the girl who bullied her in high school.